Monday, August 18, 2008

First baby

Got up this morning and decided to check on the hatching Corn Snake eggs. Well 1 baby is completely out and going strong. It is really small so I hope it makes it. There is 1 other one with its head poking out, but hasn't got brave enough to leave its gooey home and face the unknown.

Yesterday I finished what could prove to be the last tissue I have to section at ASU. I have a few samples that another grad student prepped a few years ago, but I don't think I'm going to have to use them. Either way, I will be staining those slides today and then I will start looking at them on the scope and taking pictures. I will probably be starting on the electron microscope next week to start on the last chapter of my thesis project (yep, I'm working with sperm too). Then it will be nothing but analyzing data and lots of writing (fun fun).

No comments: